Learnership at Sanlam EB
Contract Junior EE position
Cape Town Region, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2260009 | Ref LK/TP
Posted 11 Oct 2018 by Sanlam
About the Position
One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration services to institutions and retirement funds. Focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, including the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
Sanlam Employee Benefits offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Centurion and Sandton in Gauteng.
The learnership offers:
A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes; A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4); Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment; A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed
- Be aged between 18 and 30
- Be residing in the Cape Town area - able to commute to Bellville
- Be available for interviews during November and December 2018
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2019
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Please include scanned copies of the following**:
- Letter of motivation (explaining why you wish to embark on a learnership & a career in the Employee Benefits industry)
- A current & detailed CV
- Certified copies of ID; Matric certificate/advice of results; any other qualifications
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time