Outbound Sales Consultant Short-Term Insurance at Sanlam
Permanent Intermediate EE position
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company plus commission and benefits
Job 2259847 | Ref Distribution111
Posted 11 Oct 2018 by Sanlam
About the Position
What will you do?
- Selling Insurance (car and household) telephonically
- Achievement of sales targets and objectives
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
- Manage your quality & compliance against benchmarks to minimize business risk, with the client in mind
- Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
- Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
- Resolve complaints and objections
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- Managing information regarding new products, rate changes, rulings, training updates etc.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry - self learning
- Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 qualification
- 1 years' experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre, or at least 2 years' face to face sales experience (with targets attached to the sales)
- Financial services experience (advantageous)
- RE Exam Advantageous
- 30 FAIS Credits - Advantageous (Short-term Insurance)
Knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
- Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
- Outbound Sales experience is required
- Fluency in English and one other South African official language
- A clear criminal and credit record
- Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Selling skills
- Computer literacy
- Planning and organising
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Results Driven/Achievement orientated
- Continuous learning
Due date for applications:
The closing date for applications is 31 October 2018.
Kindly attach the following documents:
- Updated copy of your CV
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
Note though that the recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date, or to allow for further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Sales consultant
- outbound sales
- call centre
- short-term insurance
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Representative / Sales Consulting
- 1 to 2 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer
Who are we?
SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life's financial questions. ULTIMATELY WE GROW AND PROTECT WEALTH.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Assurance
- trauma cover
- Disability Cover
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time