Trainee Client Services Consultant at Sanlam
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 25 May 2018 by Sanlam
About the Position
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for delivering an elevated level of service to all Sanlam Collective Investment clients. This includes direct clients, financial advisers and potential clients.
Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following:
- 18-month development programme.
- Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement.
- Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.
- Group coaching.
- Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Financial or business degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Knowledge and interest in finance and investment management. (Essential)
- Multilingual (Desirable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numeric ability
- Client focused, friendly and empathetic manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Administration Skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to relate to others
- Ability to deal with complexity.
- Ability to prioritize and function positively under pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literacy
- Long term orientation
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining the highest standards
Process for application
Please upload a scanned document which includes your CV and most recent academic transcripts.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Client Service
- Numeric ability
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
We offer a wide range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow your long-term wealth.
Sanlam Investments is one of South Africa's largest investment management companies, offering a comprehensive range of client-focused investment solutions to end-investors, intermediaries and larger institutions. Our comprehensive investment offerings include both passively and actively managed unit trusts, hedge funds and segregated and pooled retirement funds along the asset class and risk/return spectrum.
Our investment options include passively and actively managed unit trusts, hedge funds and segregated and pooled retirement funds.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time