Graduate Marketing at Sanlam
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 24 May 2018 by Sanlam
About the Position
What will you do?
The role is required to provide support to the Santam Marketing team by effectively maintaining and managing the day to day logistics involved in the briefing, production, implementation and delivery of marketing collateral as well as internal/external campaigns.
Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following:
- 18-month development programme.
- Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement.
- Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.
- Group coaching.
- Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns (both internal and external) to ensure delivery and adherence to timelines, budgets and other stakeholder expectations.
- Maintain campaign history record and other marketing administrative responsibilities.
- Manage cost estimate approvals with Marketing and ensure all supplier accounts are up to date.
- Compile weekly status reports
- General marketing team support
- Stakeholder management: Build strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the various agencies and partners to ensure delivery of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Assist with management and maintenance all marketing collateral.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Marketing/Brand Degree
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organisational, writing, interpersonal, communication and time managementskills
- Efficient in multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Organised approach, especially when dealing with a large volume of tasks
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to learn new things and take on additional responsibility
- Be a team player
- Action oriented and able to take direction
- Proactive - ability to be a self- starter
- Advanced PC Literacy (Microsoft Office suite)
- Enthusiastic, curious nature with high energy
- Have a good understanding of marketing and advertising process and principles.
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and an eye for detail
- Problem solving
Process for application
Please upload a scanned document which includes your CV and most recent academic transcripts.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- Brand Marketing
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time