Graduate Provider Relations Consultant at Sanlam
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 24 May 2018 by Sanlam
About the Position
What will you do?
- Responsible for maintaining the existing provider network
- Analyse provider claiming patterns and behavior
- Identify possible fraudulent activity
Managing of Scheme Providers
- Maintains regular contact with key provider organizations and serves as a liaison to internally resolve complex issues. Develops strong interpersonal relationships with assigned providers.
- Researches provider inquiries within contract guidelines. Educates providers on new protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct provider office site visits to ensure site meets contract guidelines.
- Assists with the development and implementation of provider training programs.
- Analyses changing business requirements; makes recommendations to management for process improvements as required.
- Contract Filing and indexing for Schemes.
- Contract filing and indexing for SHM Group.
- Advise Manco timeously of contracts that needs to be renewed or renegotiated.
- Assist with negotiation of contracts etc. rates and services.
- Distribute provider contracts to relevant Management.
- Maintain SPF outsourced contract list.
- Implement SPF outsource contract policy.
- Facilitate drafting of contracts.
Implement and manage provider networks
- Prepare, manage and update provider documentation for current scheme networks.
- Identify potential network providers based on profiling process.
- Suggest network structure based on above.
- After approval by scheme, contract with said providers.
- Assist with Profile providers based on claiming patterns & obtain input from healthcare on health outcomes. Suggest corrective action.
- Identify possible fraudulent activity from providers for further investigation.
- Initiate fraud investigation and corrective action.
Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following:
- 18-month development programme.
- Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement.
- Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.
- Group coaching.
- Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
Qualification & experience
- BCom General Degree
Process for application
Please upload a scanned document which includes your CV and most recent academic transcripts.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
- development programme
- Relations Consultant
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Sanlam Corporate consists of Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) and Sanlam Health (SH). These businesses enhance our corporate business offering through providing integrated solutions for corporate clients both in South Africa and across the African continent.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time